1. For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing, and they have no more reward, for the memory of them is forgotten. "For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes."
2.When his breath departs, he returns to the earth; on that very day his plans perish.
3. And the dust returns to the earth as it was, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.
4.The dead do not praise the Lord, nor do any who go down into silence.
5. For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap death, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.
6. For as by a man came death, by a man has come also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive, but each in his own order.
7. "But we see Him who for a little while was made lower than the angels, namely Jesus, crowned with glory and honor because of the suffering of death, so that by the grace of God He might taste death for everyone."
8.Since therefore the children share in flesh and blood, He himself likewise partook of the same things, that through death he might destroy the one who has the power of death, that is the devil.
9. The one who conquers (Sin), I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on His throne.
10. "Jesus said, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live."
11. "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God."
12."He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away."
13. "Truly, truly, I say to you, if anyone keeps my word, he will never see death.”
14."O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?" "Death is swallowed up in victory."
15. Behold, all souls are mine; the soul of the father as well as the soul of the son is mine: the soul who sins shall die.
"It's heaven in heaven, not on earth."
T(C)opyright 2016 AirPlay.com. All Rights Reserved. First Amendment.
Its God's AIR don't PLAY with Fire
And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment. 'Second Death' is HELL.